Tonight I was playing blocks, or tubes rather, with some discarded vintage photo envelopes that I found on the side of the road a while ago. I wanted to see how much I could do with this material without adding anything to it. The envelopes had a mild adhesive on the lip, but not enough to keep some of the tubes together for long. At first it was really lovely watching them slowly ease into pretty piles, but after re-building it about 4 times I realized that I was having a power struggle with them when the whole idea was to discover what they could do. In the end they decided they wanted to be only partially built. I like them that way too.